Continental Sprinter Gatorskin Tubular Tyre
The Continental Sprinter Gatorskin Tubular Tyre has been designed specifically to give you the best grip and rolling speed possible. The flexible casing and anti-skid rubber mixture keeps you in smooth and speedy contact with the road, even is quick switchback turns.
Continental have utilised three carcass plies and their Black Chili compound, which dramatically reduces rolling resistance while still providing a staggeringly high grip value.
A nylon puncture protection compound alleviates the threat of those debilitating punctures 200 metres from the line. Overall, it is tough to find a faster rolling tyre over the last 500 metres of a race; perfect if you are looking to take the top spot on the podium.
- The tub for 'getting the miles in'
- Tubular version of the popular Ultra Gatorskin clincher
- Available in 22mm & 25mm options
- Durable, all weather black carbon tread mixture
- German made road racing & criterium tub with the superb Black Chili compound
- Weight: 300g (22mm), 320g (25mm)
- TPI: 180
- PSI rating: 115-170
PRODUCT REF: 259364
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more