Continental Tempo II Black Chili Tubular Tyre
A tubular tyre made by hand in Germany, the Continental Tempo II Black Chili Tubular Tyre assures you of a premium rate composition and response on the road. Supremely light and fast, the Tempo II Chili tyre offers rapid response and low rolling resistance, helping you make every possible gain on the road.
Designed with track riding in mind, this tyre uses the latest BlackChili compound for top grip on the boards. Favoured by pro riders for its lightweight construction, this tyre is built to handle extremely high tyre pressures, up to 180 psi, assuring you of a non-deforming tyre as you thrash out your sprint. Constructed from 3 piles, this tyre tips the scale at just 180 grams, and with a uniform construction assured by handmade craftsmanship, this is a great option for real speed.
- Extremely fine nylon carcass and the latest BlackChili compound
- Designed for the track, as a very light and extremely fast competition tubular tyre
- A favourite of professionals
- Handmade in Korbach, Germany
- Designed to run very high inflation pressures, up to 180 psi
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 180 tpi
- Weight: 180 grams