ENVE SES 3.4 AR Clincher Disc Wheelset with Ceramic Chris King R45 Hubs
The ENVE SES 3.4 AR Clincher Disc Wheelset boasts Ceramic Chris King R45 Hubs and is engineered to meet the demands of modern cycling. Aero-optimised on the road for a larger volume tyre of 28mm-32mm whilst also featuring details such as the patent-pending Wide Hookless Bead Anti-Pinch-Flat and rim protection technology for reliability and durability over poor surfaces and even gravel. Exceptionally light, these wheels will tackle mountains with no less ease than a climbing-specific wheelset and yet they have the versatility to switch to rougher roads with no loss of comfort or control. Extensive testing has refined these wheels for real-world speeds and wind conditions, and not to facilitate marginal gains of the pro peloton. This is a wheelset that can handle rough lanes, potholes, loose tarmac and yet still hold speed on the road alongside wheels which much deeper rims.
Please note: ENVE rims that feature a hookless bead are only compatible with tubeless-ready tyres greater than 28mm. You can run an inner tube as long as the tyre is of a tubeless-ready construction.
- Compatible with 11-speed cassettes
- Available in Shimano or Campagnolo freehub options
- Wide Hookless Bead Anti-Pinch Flat Technology
- Disc brake specific materials and construction
- Low weight leader in category
- Rims handmade at ENVE’s headquarters in Utah, USA
- Tubeless only design
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim construction: ENVE unidirectional carbon fibre rim construction
- ERD: 578/571
- Rim depth: 39/43mm
- Internal Rim Width: 25mm front and rear
- External Rim Width: 32mm front and rear
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Hubs: Ceramic Chris King R45
- Disc standard: Centerlock
- Front axle compatibility: Thru axle 100 x 12mm
- Rear axle compatibility: Thru axle 142 x 12mm
- Claimed rim weight: 387 grams (front) / 394 grams (rear) / 781 grams (wheelset)
- Approximate claimed weight: 657 grams (front) / 780 grams (rear) / 1436 grams (wheelset)
- Recommended tyre size: 28mm-32mm
- Included: Tubeless kit, wheel manual, wheel build card and accessory bag
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.