ENVE SES 3.4 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset
The ENVE SES 3.4 Clincher Alloy Hub Wheelset is a great rim brake option for rides when gravity or crosswinds might be a factor. The shallow carbon rims still offer a significant aero advantage over most wheelsets, but at 38mm and 42mm deep front and rear, they will be much less affected by difficult conditions than wheels with deeper rims. Lighter riders, in particular, will appreciate the extra confidence and control afforded by their profile, aided by the excellent textured braking surface which provides both power and modulation. Optimised for use with 25mm tubeless tyres, the wide rim transitions smoothly to the sidewall to minimise drag, adding to this wheelset’s credentials as a being both fast and light.
2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Skewers (100/130mm) | Valve Extenders (34mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card | Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano) | Brake pads 8mm (SRAM/Shimano)
- Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front 580mm, rear 573mm
- Rim depth: Front 38mm, rear 42mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- External rim width: Front 27.5mm, rear 27.5mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,509 grams (front 666 grams, rear 843 grams)
- Included: 2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Skewers (100/130mm) | Valve Extenders (34mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card | Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.