ENVE SES 4.5 AR Ceramic CL Disc Clincher Wheelset
ENVE's SES 4.5 AR Ceramic CL Disc Clincher Wheelset is aerodynamically optimised for use with wider 28 - 30mm tyres and will enhance speed, comfort and and grip over a range of surfaces. Designed for tackling the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix, you'll reap the benefits on smooth tarmac, pavé and gravel paths. A tubeless-ready rim allows you to easily convert and take advantage of faster rolling and increased puncture protection.
The deep 49mm and 55mm rim depths cut drag with no negative impact on stability, so these wheels can be used no matter how blustery the conditions. A disc-specific construction means braking in the wet is just as effective as when it's dry. Chris King's top quality R45 Centerlock hub utilises ceramic bearings for the smoothest rolling. Not only is this wheelset capable of dramatically enhancing your performance, but the sleek aesthetics also look the part on any bike setup.
- Tubeless-ready carbon clincher wheelset
- Disc specific
- Rim depth: 49mm (front) / 55mm (rear)
- Internal rim width: 25mm
- External rim width: 31mm (front) / 30.5mm (rear)
- ERD: 558mm (front) / 547mm (rear)
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Spoke count: 24
- Aero optimised tyre width: 28c (fits 28 - 32mm tyres)
- Hub: Chris King R45 CL, ceramic bearings, thru-axle
- Thru axle compatibility: 12x100 (front) / 12x142 (rear)
- Rim weight: 440 grams (front) / 450 grams (rear) / 890 grams (wheelset)
- Weight: 708 grams (front) / 836 grams (rear) / 1544 grams (wheelset)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.