ENVE SES Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Intended to help the quickest riders go even faster, ENVE’s SES Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel is designed for courses where speeds average over 27mph when its benefit will be most apparent. Its development was undertaken using Computational Fluid Dynamics with assessments in the Mercedes-AMG Formula One wind tunnel to ensure that the shape is as slippery as possible.
The tow carbon fibre technology sidewalls utilise a thinner laminate that saves weight without affecting strength and has been tuned for the best mix of stiffness, comfort and handling. A PMI (polymethacrylimide) foam core inside the sidewalls adds impact resistance and core strength whilst the one-piece moulded construction eliminates delamination potential and joint failure. The valve window is also moulded providing plenty of room for the included pump attachment and 10 valve window patches are also included. Compatible with tubeless tyres as well as tubed tyres, ENVE recommend 25c tyres for the best possible mix of aerodynamics, low rolling resistance and crosswind stability.
- Sidewalls made using spread tow carbon fibre technology with PMI (polymethacrylimide) foam core
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: Full disc
- Internal Rim Width: 18.5mm
- External Rim Width: 27.5mm
- Spokes: N/A
- Spoke Count: N/A
- Hub: ENVE alloy
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Rear Axle: 142x12mm thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1,225 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano or Campagnolo
- Included: 1x Valve Stem 1x Tubeless Tape (good for taping three wheels), 1x Pressure Relief Valve, Stem Nuts, Valve Cover Decals 10-Pack, Accessory Bag, Wheel Manual, Wheelbuild Card, Window Decal
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.