Endura Pro SL Womens Bib Shorts Narrow Pad
Making use of Italian Power Lycra for a responsive, breathable and high wicking external layer, you can be assured of an optimal level of muscle support on your ride. With Coldblack technology reducing the heat build up experienced out on the road, these shorts work extremely well as a go-to pair for summer riding. With a UPF50+ level of sun protection, you can hit those long roads with the confidence of making a good time without burning up.
Using a narrow cut version of the Women's 700 series pad, you are sure to get that light layer of padding that you require. Ideal for the lighter and smaller framed rider, this pad uses gel inserts to absorb the shocks of the road, whilst an antibacterial property assures you of a more pleasant washing experience.
A pre-curved race fit and silicone grippers at the thigh offering the planted fit and feel, you needn't worry about these bib shorts moving over the course of your ride.
- Italian Power Lycra® for optimal muscle support
- Coldblack® Technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- UPF 50+
- Women’s 700 series pad, computer cut “continuously variable profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Women’s specific high wicking mesh bib
- Precurved race fit
- Raw edge hem with super fine silicone grippers
- Unique drop-seat (DS) zipped construction on thighs that allows easy access for comfort breaks on the move