FINGERSCROSSED Hearts Socks
A comprehensive design and a highly developed fibre blend make the FINGERSCROSSED Hearts Socks an ideal choice for the dedicated rider to slip into before attacking the biggest or most intense days in the saddle.
The PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend is lightweight, breathable and soft against the skin to provide enduring comfort, no matter the conditions. This yarn is woven specifically to grant compression to the feet and ankles, markedly increasing blood flow and support to the muscles and tendons. The tall cuff height increases the coverage of compression further up the lower leg and donates a modern and professional aesthetic.
The material boasts a good degree of abrasion resistance while reinforced sections are placed on the heels and toes to further enhance durability.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- Reinforced toe and heel sections for increased durability
- The weave structure grants high degrees of compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Tall cuff height
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel free
- 93% Prolen, 7% Elastane weave composition
FINGERSCROSSED Hearts Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.