FINGERSCROSSED Winter Socks
With a refined quality yarn blend, the FINGERSCROSSED Winter Socks offer the highest levels of comfort and longevity. These socks are made primarily from PROLEN fibres, and these are super soft, sweat-wicking and incredibly durable. Elastane is added into the material blend, and this combines with a specific weave pattern to donate high levels of compression for better bloodflow, tendon support and recovery.
The socks are completed with woven logos and a smart FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- The weave structure grants high compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Woven logos
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel free