FSA Powerbox Carbon MTB ABS 2x Power Meter Chainset
Bringing together technology with precision mechanical engineering, the FSA PowerBox Carbon Mountain Bike ABS 2x Power Meter Chainset has been a bit of a coup in the cycling world. Providing the avid, enthusiastic and discerning mountain biker with not only a precision moulded chainset, but also an accurate means of gauging their power as they tackle their local terrain.
Machined from a top of the line ALI7075 aluminium, this chainset features carbon fibre uni-directionally laid crank arms, and with CNC machined direct mount chainrings, this power metering chainset weighs a mightily impressive 485 grams. The 2x Power Meter Chainset offering up the option of two chainrings and providing greater depth to your drivetrain, you can put your faith in the mechanical aspects of this chainset. Assuring you of quality by means of a thick-think tooth design that maximises chain engagement and assures you of a powerful forward drive.
Far more than just a chainset though, the PowerBox offers up a highly accurate, precision engineered means of measuring stress in the actual bottom bracket, resulting in a plus or minus 2% degree of accuracy. A battery life extending up to 12000km, this chainset communicates with ANT+ enabled head units, allowing for instant communication of data. An auto zero function regulating the measurements of this chainset, you are provided with instant and up to date data, allowing you to target your training, and improve your performance by leaps, rather than steps.
- Convertible spider design for different chainring and chain line configurations
- Hollow carbon composite arms with UD finish
- 392Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle fits every MTB frame
- ALl7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Thick-think tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Optimised for new 11 speed systems
- UD carbon crank arms
- CNC detailed direct mount chainring
- Weight: 485g
- Please note: Separate BB purchase may be required
- Battery life: 300-400 hours (6000km-12000km)
- Auto-zero power feature
- No cadence magnets required
- ±2% and better power measurement
- Designed and made in Germany
- Compatible with ANT+ units and after a wireless upgrade, Bluetooth units
PRODUCT REF: 709599
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more