Fe226 DuraForce Sleeveless Trisuit
With best-in-class cooling fabrics, the Fe226 DuraForce Sleeveless Trisuit is a serious option for indoor and outdoor multisport performance. Not only is this suit fast during all disciplines of triathlon but it is also recommended for regular training use thanks to the patented DuraForce fabric. In the industry-standard Martindale abrasion resistance test, the suit scored a perfect 5/5, proving its ability to withstand daily workouts in preparation for your big race.
The suit may be durable but it still offers a lot of the performance features that you commonly find on the top-end suits from Fe226. A 4-way stretch fit provides compression and muscle support without restricting your movement or flexibility, and the elastic warp knit construction is quick to dry and has a cooling ColdBlack fabric treatment which is great for indoor training. The gel chamois is slightly thicker than the normal EIT chamois used by Fe226 and is designed for longer rides and turbo trainer sessions while still being narrow enough to run effectively.
Other convenient features that help this suit stand out from the crowd are the reflective tape on the back and shoulders, spacious rear pockets for your nutrition and silicone dot tape on the leg hems to keep the short in place.
- DuraForce fabric is a market-leading warp knit
- Silicone dot tape on the leg hems to keep the short in place
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling on the run
- Large back pocket to store nutrition
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility
- Compression fit offers muscle support during your exercise be it training or competition
- 4-way stretch fabric allows you freedom of movement while maintaining muscle support
- Durability has been tested using the Martindale Abrasion Resistance Test and scored 5/5
- DuraForce fabric has the highest protection level from UVA and UVB light of 50+