Focus Izalco Max Disc Di2 Frameset 2018
The Izalco Max Disc Di2 frameset is a superb lightweight option from Focus that's equally at home in a race environment, as it is on the Sunday club run.
The MAX technology used to create this frameset uses extremely rigid high-modulus carbon fibres to optimise the weight to stiffness ratio, delivering a stiff and responsive frame that's super light, weighing in at just 745 grams. The high-pressure moulding process creates great strength, ensuring the Izalco Max frameset withstands test procedures well above the standard.
Optimised for an electronic Di2 groupset, this frameset can be built up with the latest offerings from Shimano, with a battery compartment concealed within the seat post.
With flat mounts for 140mm disc brakes, the potential for top-end stopping power is catered for. The fork features an internal cable routing for the front brake too, to keep a clean and aero look to the front end.
- MAX technology carbon frame, weighing just 745 grams
- Frame and fork set up for 140mm disc brakes
- Electronic Di2 groupset ready
- Lightweight BBB CPX carbon seat post
- R.A.T. thru-axle system
- FRAME: MAX technology carbon, disc, PF30 BB, 142x12 mm through axle, RAT Evo technology, Di2 ready, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake cable routing, weight 745 grams
- FORK: MAX technology carbon, disc, 100x12 mm RAT through axle, RAT Evo Technology, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake cable routing
- SEATPOST: BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, Di2 Ready, 27.2mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
- HEADSET: 1-1/8", tapered, IS 47/33
PRODUCT REF: 822781
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more