Garmin Edge 530 GPS Enabled Computer Mountain Bike Bundle
Improve your riding style, find new trails and train more efficiently with the Garmin Edge 530 GPS Enabled Cycling Computer. Featuring integrated TrailForks data you will have trail network information - topographical, heatmaps and trail conditions - from over 80 countries and the computer will guide you to the best trails for your ability level. No matter where you are in the trail network the mapping will pinpoint your location, so you will know exactly what is still to come. Furthermore, should you take a tumble or need help, the Edge 530 will send an alert with your location to an emergency contact so that you can get assistance quickly.
With the Grit and Flow score you get a measure for the difficulty of the trails as well as how cleanly you flowed through the turns. It means that next time you can beat your score by fine-tuning your ride technique. For those of you who are more about bragging rights, the Edge 530 will also count jumps, measure hang time and jump distance so you'll know exactly how gnarly you are compared to your riding mates.
Those of you riding a SHIMANO STEPS eBike system can also set up a screen to show remaining battery life, range, gear positions and assistance level, which can be very useful to check before deciding whether or not to drop into that long descent one more time.
If you are training for XC or Enduro racing then the dynamic performance insights will take your exercise analysis to the next level and ensure that your training load is appropriate with the right level of rest and recovery. When paired with the appropriate sensors you can track V02 max, performance condition and even how well your body adapts to warm weather and altitude.
In the box: Garmin Edge 530, mountain bike mount, standard mount, Edge remote, silicone case, tether, USB cable, documentation
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as 'Grit', a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and 'Flow', which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimatisation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with the appropriate sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing and mountain biking Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
- 2.3” (58.4 mm) display size with 200 x 265 pixel resolution
- Basemap and up to 200 waypoint/favourite locations
- Round-trip routing, audio prompts, on-device back-to-start calculation and turn-by-turn navigation
- Dirt Bundle includes: mountain bike mount, Edge remote, silicone case
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion with up to 20 hours with GPS
- Battery save mode extends battery life by 50% while still tracking ride detail
- Ambient light sensor
- Storage for up to 100 courses (16GB internal memory) and turn-by-turn navigation
- History: Up to 200 hours
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, barometric altimeter
- ANT+, Bluetooth and wi-fi connectivity
- Smart notifications - displays texts and calls
- Customisable data pages, auto pause, virtual partner, interval training
- LiveTrack and GroupTrack compatible
- Advanced performance and power analysis, including VO2 max, recovery adviser, FTP/watts/kg tracking, performance condition/lactate threshold/stress score as well as advanced cycling dynamics and connected features
- Weather alerts
- Incident detection
- Varia compatibility
- Audio prompts
- Strava segments compatible
- VIRB camera remote
- Dimensions 1.9” x 3.2” x 0.8” (49.0 x 82.0 x 21.0 mm)
- Display size: 2.6” colour (not touchscreen)
- Weight: 2.7 ounces (75.8 grams)
- In the box: Garmin Edge 530, mountain bike mount, standard mount, Edge remote, silicone case, tether, USB cable, documentation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.