Gore Bike Wear C7 Pro Gloves
The Gore Bike Wear C7 Pro Gloves have been designed for riding on the limit in warmer conditions. Utilising pre-shaped fingers there is reduced material buildup when gripping the handlebars, while the box and roll fingertip construction further reduces unwanted material and increases dexterity.
Featuring a mesh backing, ventilation is greatly increased to keep your hands cool on hotter days, while Gore's intuitive design allows full use of a touch screen without removing the gloves. Finished with a single layer palm and a tactile material on the fingertips, these long-fingered offerings provide a direct and confidence inspiring ride regardless of the distance or terrain ahead.
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Box and roll fingertip construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
- Tactile material on fingertips for better braking and handling feel
- Single layer palm offers direct contact with handlebar so you can feel smallest changes in terrain
- Optimised for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Mesh backing for increased ventilation
- Ideal for mountain bike, gravel and cyclocross use
PRODUCT REF: 850593
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more