Gore Wear Gore-Tex Paclite Pant
An excellent choice for the cyclist who rides in all conditions, the Gore Wear Gore-Tex Paclite Pant is made from waterproof and windproof fabric to shut out the foulest weather. Additionally, this material is highly breathable to help the wearer avoid overheating, durable to resist scuffs and scrapes and very low in bulk to grant a lightweight feel.
The regular fit allows total freedom of movement and combines with the velcro adjustable leg width to provide room for other trousers or tights to be worn underneath. The pre-shaped knees follow the legs during the pedalling motion, and the seat area is reinforced to heighten durability in this high wear zone. An adjustable waistband stops the pant from slipping down without irritating, and a zipped rear pocket doubles up as a stow-away pouch to fold the pant into when it's not being worn.
- A lightweight and packable wet weather pant with cycling specific cut
- Made from GORE-TEX PACLITE material that is extremely breathable, ultralight, packable, waterproof, windproof and robust
- The fabric has a 2.5 layer construction to minimise bulk
- Regular fitting
- Pre-shaped knees
- Contemporary look
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement
- Back zip pocket doubles as a stow-away pocket
- Adjustable waistband with drawcord
- Adjustable leg width with velcro fastening for chain protection
- Reflective details
- Inseam length 81.5cm / 32 inches
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 194 grams, size S