HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X 2 Womens Running Shoe
Designed to excel for both training and racing, the HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X 2 Women's Running Shoe is engineered with a responsive carbon fibre plate for an energetic feel and smooth transitions. Cushioning comes in the form of the exceptional PROFLY midsole, which amplifies propulsion upon toe-off for a supremely fast feel.
For breathable comfort, the upper is constructed from an engineered mesh, which is designed to enhance airflow for a cool, fresh feel. Ideal for endurance racing, these shoes are the go-to choice for discerning athletes seeking a soft, responsive and fast ride. A removable moulded EVA sockliner boosts comfort, and a rubberised outsole provides lightweight grip and further cushioning.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removable, moulded EVA sockliner
- Carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberised EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Neutral support
- Responsive cushioning
- 5mm drop
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 396 grams per pair, size 39