HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X Womens Running Shoes
HOKA ONE ONE’s Carbon X Womens Running Shoes combine their trademark well-cushioned ride with a responsive carbon fibre plate for a fast, comfortable road shoe. By extending under the lateral toes, the plate prevents re-supination and encourages a natural gait. The PROFLY X foam on top of the plate is super lightweight and durable, providing the long-distance comfort that endurance runners love. The Meta-Rocker last helps with propulsion through each stride and the midfoot reinforcement holds and supports the foot. Excellent breathability is ensured by the mesh upper.
- Single-layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across the forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement provides a lightweight midfoot lockdown
- Gussetted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fibre plate while rubberised foam sits below the plate
- Carbon fibre plate curls under the lateral toes to prevent re-supination and deliver a smooth transition
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberised foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 404 grams per pair (size 38)
HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.