Huub Archimedes II 3:5 Wetsuit
Huub is a market leader when it comes to wetsuits and their Archimedes range has become a popular choice for both amateur and professional triathletes as well as top Ironman athletes. Carrying on from where the original Archimedes left off, the Huub Archimedes II 3:5 Wetsuit has been designed to offer even more flexibility and a 'non-suit' feel.
After extensive testing both in open water and in lab conditions, Huub has added 1-millimetre thick Chloroprene foam on the back and shoulder sections. This wetsuit also benefits from a 25% reduction in neoprene thickness. This results in a more flexible and comfortable suit.
Offering an even longer reach, with less effort required, the underarm gusset has been redesigned. The 'non-suit' feel is enhanced by this with more flexible material and the new lateral panels.
Ideal for those either new to swimming or for “skinny-legged swimmers’, the unique suit reduces the drag the athlete creates by lifting the individual’s legs up to the surface.
Further improvements to the Archimedes II include an 80% larger X-O Skeleton framework. This holds your core in the most efficient position possible to keep your hips in line and stops the common fishtailing that wastes power and speed. Correcting all these issues, the X-O Skeleton promotes a good body roll and encourages a good stroke.
A low neckline makes this a comfortable option for both racing and training and a 25% larger calf release and a remodelled bicep release improve stroke and efficiency.
- Men's fit
- Improved flexibility compared to the original Archimedes
- Offering a 'non suit' feel
- 25% reduction in neoprene thickness
- 1 millimetre Chloroprene foam added to back and shoulders improves flexibility
- Remodelled underarm gusset
- Greater arm-reach possible with less effort required
- 80% larger X-O Skeleton for aided buoyancy and body alignment
- 25% larger calf release
- Remodelled bicep release
- Arm Crossover alignment for correct positioning and reduced snaking/fish tailing in the water
- Break-away zipper for transition speed
- Low neck line for added comfort
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".