Huub Dave Scott Long Course Tri Top
Long distance triathlon performance and marginal gains are incredibly important for any long distance triathlete. The six-time Ironman World Championship gold medalist Dave Scott certainly knows this and has collaborated with Huub to create the Dave Scott Long Course Tri Top.
Designed specifically for long distance comfort and performance, the majority of this top's construction is made up of French four-way stretch woven fabric. The four-way fit of this fabric provides targeted compression and a slim race fit that will not effect your aerodynamics on the bike or during the run.
Combining with this four-way stretch fabric is the Coldblack treatment. This reflects much of the heat from the sun away from the surface of the fabric so you stay cool even when the heat is high.
Optimising aerodynamics around the shoulder and sleeve area helps to save precious watts in the bike and run sections. The slim-fit over these areas is a welcome addition.
The tops' construction is also highly effective at wicking moisture away from the surface of your skin. Mesh panels on the back of the top allow air to flow through and cool your skin without negatively effecting the top's aerodynamics.
- Optimised fit for half and full distance Ironman events and triathlons
- Premium four-way stretch woven French fabric construction
- Mesh panels for heat dispersion
- Broader shoulders and sleeves for optimal aerodynamic performance
- A close body fit with rear covered pockets and comfort neck line
- Coldblack treatment that reflects heat
- UPF 30 protection
- Highly breathable and very quick to dry
- Half length zip
PRODUCT REF: 576949
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more