Huub Long Course Trisuit
The longer your triathlon is, the more important your kit and equipment becomes. Thankfully, the Huub Dave Scott Long Course Trisuit is here to provide you with a definitive answer to the question of what to wear for your Ironman events.
Developed alongside six-time Hawaii Ironman Champion Dave Scott, this suit is built for long distance comfort, speed and breathability. The entire trisuit has a Coldblack treatment, which acts to reflect heat away from the surface of your skin. Mesh panels located along the spine help heat to dissipate in the run and bike section and the long front zip helps to regulate temperature on hot days.
The short sleeves provide improved aerodynamics on the bike, while also reducing muscle oscillation. These sleeves and the shoulders of the suit have UPF 30 protection, helping to keep you protected during long races and training sessions.
If you are taking part in an Ironman event, you are going to be spending a great deal of time on the bike, so your chamois is of the utmost importance. Huub have designed this chamois specifically for long distance racing, with supportive, tri-specific padding that matches the forward position of riders in the aero tuck position.
Seamless leg and arm openings help to reduce chafing over long distances, while the two covered pockets are ideal for an energy gel or bar and because they are covered, the negative aerodynamic effect is minimised.
- Mesh Panels are located along the spine and lower back to let heat dissipate
- Made from the latest French fabrics which delivers a soft feel and wicks away sweat
- Coldblack® Technology manages body temperature
- Long front zip
- All fabrics are heat reflective for added cooling
- Short sleeves
- Improved control of the bicep muscles to reduce oscillation
- Shoulder and upper arm UV protection
- Chamois designed specifically for longer distance swim, cycle and run
- The LD Chamois has been rotated slightly forward
- The suit and chamois is designed for the open hip position when on a triathlon bike
- Seam free arm and leg openings
- Covered rear pockets for optimum aerodynamics
PRODUCT REF: 367429
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more