HUUB Race Socks
The HUUB Race Socks were designed to give wearers an improved venous return, and remove lactic acid. The benefit of this is that muscle soreness should be reduced by sending more de-oxygenated blood back to the heart, allowing you to train more effectively. But the Race Socks are more than that; there is padded protection for the toes, heels and delicate bones of the feet as well as anatomical padded areas for both the left and right foot. Padding has been added to the medial and lateral area of the Achilles to reduce pressure. To prevent the build-up of heat there is an open mesh structure on the top of the foot. The level of graduated compression offered by the Race sock is 20mmHg.
- Medial and lateral padding of the Achilles to reduce pressure
- Padded protection for the toes, heels and the delicate bones of the feet
- Open mesh structure on top of the foot
- Improved venous return, reducing the build-up of lactic acid
- Knitted compression arch-band for foot support
- Anatomical padded areas for left and right foot
- 20 mmHg graduated compression
HUUB Race Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.