Hope Technology 29ER XC Pro 4 Disc Brake Front Wheel 110mm
If you're a discerning mountain biker looking for a rugged front wheel that's capable of taking you across the toughest trails time and again, look no further than the Hope Technology 29ER XC Pro 4, with a 6-bolt disc brake hub for 110mm dropouts. Hope have seriously high standards, so when they describe their Pro 4 hub as being 'bulletproof' you know you're getting the highest quality construction, with sealed cartridge bearings to keep you rolling smoothly. The 24mm wide 6056 T6 aluminium rim is perfect for mounting mid volume tyres and comes tubeless compatible (requires valve and tape), so you can set it up for low-pressure tubeless comfort with fewer punctures. Lacing the rims to the hubs, 32 stainless steel Sapim spokes keep the wheel true mile after mile.
- 29 inch XC front wheel for 6-bolt disc brake set up
- Tech XC rim built on Hope's 'bulletproof' Pro 4 hubs
- Larger diameter spoke flange for additional stiffness
- Stainless steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Welded and eyeleted 6056 T6 aluminium rim
- Single cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes built with silver brass nipples
- Rim width: 19.5mm internal / 24mm external
- Rim ERD: 29 inch - 605mm
- Rim weight: 395 grams
- Complete wheel weight: 825 grams
- Machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick, England
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.