Kinesis Racelight Granfondo Titanium Disc Brake Frameset (Thru Axle Fork)
Tough enough to go the distance, the Kinesis Racelight Granfondo Titanium Disc Brake Frameset uses a custom formed Ti3AL/2.5V tube set for a low net weight, incredible durability and a formidable strength. Aero in shaping, the tubing of this frame is configured with a tapered and milled headtube to provide direct and responsive steering.
Compatible with Di2 shifting systems and with internal cable routing, this frame is a versatile option for your next adventure or audax machine. Flat mount disc brake compatibility providing a better stopping experience and a greater tyre clearance, this a classic looking frame with a modern design.
Equipped with a Kinesis Tracer Thru Axle 1.5-inch full carbon fork in order to keep weight low, the Racelight Granfondo Ti frame delivers a smooth and refined ride experience. Fitted with mudguard eyelets, this frame is ready for all-season riding. Shipped with an FSA No.422/ACB headset, the frame uses a 68mm/British bottom bracket shell. Finished up with rack mounts for more diverse use, you can be sure to explore on this attractive titanium frame.
- AEROgrade brushed Ti3AL/2.5V frame
- Tapered milled head tube with matching full carbon Flat Mount Thru Axle disc fork
- Integral forged rear titanium Shimano disc flat mount
- Integrated mudguard and rack mounts
- Fantastic tyre clearance for wide tyres, mudguards and grime
- The Kinesis GF Ti disc frame includes headset, seat clamp, flat mount to post mount 160mm brake adaptors and all Di2/mechanical cable guides
- FRAME: Kinesis Racelight Granfondo Titanium frame, Ti3AL/2.5V tubes, internal cable routing, Di2 compatibility
- FORK: Kinesis Tracer Thru Axle 1.5-inch full carbon fork, mudguard eyelets
- HEADSET: FSA No.42/ACB headset included with the frame
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 68mm / British
PRODUCT REF: 843444
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more