Kinesis X Mountain Bike Frameset 2019
The X Mountain Bike Frame is the perfect starting point from which to build up your dream trail machine. Kinesis have invested a huge amount of time and research into the development of their aluminium framesets, allowing them to develop frames that can go head to head with carbon equivalents but at a fraction of the price. Unique design features such as the hexagonal cross-section downtube, for example, or the diamond-profile seat stays combine to create a frame that laterally very stiff while still remaining vertically compliant.
The X Frame has been designed for compatibility with a 100-120mm suspension fork and provides clearance for up to 29 x 2.4” tyres. It is also Di2, mechanical, 1x, 2x, and dropper post compatible.
- Lightweight unidirectional carbon fibre frame
- Specifically optimised for wider, modern tyres
- Aerodynamic design for riding efficiency
- Compatible only with electronic groupsets
- Super Plastic Formed 7046 Aluminium tubing
- 148mm Boost rear axle spacing
- 31.6mm seat post size
- Tapered Integrated headset
- 73mm threaded BB
- 160mm max rotor size
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.4” tyres
- Di2 compatible
- Stealth Dropper compatible
- Weight: 1750g (size Medium)
- Frame supplied with seat clamp, rear thru-axle, frame ports and cable guides
PRODUCT REF: 893358
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more