Knight Composites 35 TLA Carbon Clincher Disc DT Swiss 240 Wheelset
The Knight Composites 35 TLA Carbon Clincher Disc DT Swiss 240 Wheelset's spec sheet reads like a list of modern essentials. Disc brake compatible, tubeless compatible, carbon fibre construction and aerodynamic shaping, this wheelset offers a fantastic number of features. Made using Knight's proprietary EPS moulding process, this carbon fibre wheelset is structurally sound, rigid and stiff. Weighing a claimed 1465 grams per wheelset, the 35mm carbon clincher wheelset is ideal for those seeking to put down a marker on the slopes.
Compatible with 11-speed SRAM/Shimano cassettes, this wheelset uses Knight's newly designed internal rim profile. Devised to make tubeless tyres easier to install, this rim's configuration allows for pneumatic and mechanical locking of the tyre to the rim. Helping assure you of greater security when mounting your tyre. Boasting Knight's T.E.A.M technology, this wheelset is designed to manage airflow over the course of the rim, smoothing turbulence that the wheelset produces when rolling.
35m in depth, this wheelset is designed to offer fantastic performance on climbs and hills, whilst a disc brake specific design allows this wheelset to excel on the descent too. With a 25.5mm rim width bringing these wheels into line for use with tyres sized between 25-32mm in width, this is a versatile option for confronting either pure road or even gravel. Making use of high-quality DT Swiss 240 hubs for smooth rotation and fast engagement, this is a quality choice for performance road riding and racing.
Please note: Images shown for representation only.
- Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation (T.E.A.M.) creates a faster, more predictable ride
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- Provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Tyre compatibility: Clincher / tubeless
- Braking type: Disc
- Rim: EPS moulded carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 35mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- External width: 25.5mm
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hubs
- Cassette compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Speed: 10/11-speed
- Spoke count: 20 front, 24 rear,
- Axle type: Quick-release
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1465 grams
- Includes: Quick-releases