Knight Composites 50 Tubeless Aero Carbon Disc 240 Wheelset 2021
Designed to give you the aerodynamic edge, the Knight Composites 50 Tubeless Aero Carbon Clincher Disc DT Swiss 240 Wheelset is optimised for outright speed on less hilly routes. Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe, the TLA rims are manufactured with a patent-pending internal rim profile that guarantees easy tubeless setup, even with a floor pump. Whether hunting a step on the podium or looking for personal bests, this wheelset provides reliable, versatile and lightweight performance.
Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation (T.E.A.M.) technology is designed to deliver a fast and stable ride, and is the product of thousands of hours of modelling and field testing. By focusing airflow around the frame and rider as it leaves the trailing edge of the rim, net turbulence is reduced for improved aerodynamics. Knight’s unique EPS moulding technique ensures the rims are formed free from imperfections, ensuring bombproof reliability.
The latest generation of DT Swiss 240 hubs see Ratchet EXP technology, and are lighter, stiffer and more precise than ever before. Revered by elite road cyclists, the 240 is ultra-reliable, designed to deliver the perfect, unfaltering performance and reliability required of professional road cycling componentry.
- Clincher/tubeless with hookless bead
- T.E.A.M. rim profile shaping improves aerodynamics
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- EPS-moulded carbon fibre
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 588
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19.5mm
- External Rim Width: 27.5mm
- Spoke Count: 24/24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 2021
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm
- Recommended tyre size: Suitable for a 700x25 tyre
- Max recommended tyre pressure: 95 psi
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1510 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 11-speed
- Images for representation only