Lazer Wasp Air Helmet 2015
The shorter version of Lazer's heralded Wasp Helmet, the Lazer Wasp Air Helmet 2015 has been designed to live up to the aerodynamic expectations of the world's top track, TT and triathlon athletes.
The aerodynamic performance of the Wasp is the result of extensive wind tunnel research, scientific insight in aerodynamics and the use of mathematical models that allow Lazer to compute and optimise the shape of the helmet in the virtual environment. The result is a helmet that minimises drag and optimises the head position for the best possible aero gains.
An integrated lens forms an integral part of the helmet's construction and can be moved forwards to allow air to flow round it and into the helmet. This creates airflow through the helmet, providing the perfect amount of cooling and allowing air to flow out of the two vents at the rear of the helmet. A unique trip wire design on the top of the helmet creates micro vortices that assure smooth airflow over the helmet's rear tail.
Finally, all this aero technology would be useless if the helmet didn't fit properly and thanks to Lazer's patented Advanced Turnfit Retention System the helmet fits snuggly and comfortably to fully encompass your head.
- Shell construction: In-Mould 2-piece construction
- Fit system: The Lazer Advanced Turnfit Retention System makes sure the helmet is snug and comfortable on the head
- Ventilation: 3 cooling vents
- Visor: The integrated lens is an integral part of the helmet and can be moved forward so that air can flow into the helmet when needed - It can also be removed
- Weight: 500 g for a size medium
- Size: Small 52-55 cm, Medium/Large 55-60 cm
PRODUCT REF: 369721
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more