Le Col by Wiggins AquaZero Gilet
Part of the Le Col by Wiggins range, the AquaZero Gilet has a stylish design and is packed with performance features. This revolutionary gilet is perfect for those days when conditions are changeable and will keep you warm while still offering top breathability.
WindTex fabric has a water-repellent finish and although offering excellent protection from the wind and rain, the membrane is still highly breathable to help regulate your temperature. An additional storm flap on the front keeps the wind from chilling your core. Another benefit of the fabric is its four-way stretch, ensuring no restrictions to your movement, and, thanks to its lightweight construction, it can be easily packed away into a jersey pocket when not in use.
Three large rear pockets are the perfect place to store nutrition, extra layers and anything else you may need, while built-in drainage prevents them getting waterlogged in heavy rain. The high collar has a soft lining for added comfort, and a silicone gripper on the waist limits ride-up, whether the pockets are full or empty.
- Aero fit
- WindTex fabric (four-way stretch)
- Windproof, waterproof and lightweight
- Breathable membrane
- Excellent thermal exchange
- High soft lined collar
- Full length vislon waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets with drainage
- Rear reflective trim on pockets, flap and central pocket for high visibility
- Silicone gripper on the waistband to limit ride-up