Lezyne Super GPS Cycle Computer
Super by name, super by nature. The Lezyne Super GPS Cycle Computer is packed with all of the bicycle computer features that you can ever desire to keep you completely informed on your cycling and how you are progressing.
One of the most incredible aspects of this cycle computer is that it tips the scales at a mere 76 g. The lower power chip utilises both GPS and Glonass recording systems to ensure you get the most accurate data possible, with no additional sensors being require. This bicycle computer uses the combined power to provide you with information on heart rate, cadence/speed, power (Bluetooth® Smart or ANT ™), speed (current, average, max), distance (current, trip total, odometer), time (ride time, clock), laps, elevation (ascent, descent, current), GPS signal strength, battery life indicator, semi-customisable display (two, three or four fields) and manually choose bottom field, or set to auto scroll.
The ability to connect a heart rate monitor or power metre, that is Bluetooth® Smart or ANT+ ready ensures you have access to all the cycling metrics you could possibly need. The two routes of connectivity open up even more options for these performance monitors so that you have the greatest possible choice. The Bluetooth® Smart connectivity also means that you can connect it to your iPhone or android mobile phone and then access the Lezyne Ally phone app. Furthermore, connecting it your smart phone also means you can receive text, email and phone call notifications that display on the Lezyne Power computer so that you never fall out of the loop and end up in trouble.
These can be displayed how you like on the easy to read display (backlit) which is semi-customisable. There is no chance of you losing access to your precious data whilst out riding as the battery will last up to twenty two hours. Thankfully, this cycle computer is USB rechargeable so there is no messing around trying to buy batteries.
Another surprise from this svelte unit is that it can store up to 400 hours of ride data. You can then organise and analyse this through the direct upload to GPS Root website. If you are already partial to a particular platform though it will be a relief to hear that this is compatible with Strava™ and TrainingPeaks®.
This Lezyne Super GPS Cycle Computer comes with the X-Lock Standard Mount so that you can mount to almost any sized handlebar or stem and get on your way.
To check compatibility, please consult the following guide: http://www.lezyne.com/downloads/WirelessCompatibilityListY10GPS.pdf
- GPS bicycle computer
- Requires no additional sensors
- Easy to read display (backlit)
- Semi-customisable display
- Bevel: machined aluminium
- Combines GPS and Glonass using an advanced, low power chip for ultra reliable data collection
- Four simple buttons
- Storage: up to 400 hours ride data
- Auto start/stop
- Custom lap presets
- Runtime: 22 hours
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Includes: GPS bicycle computer and X-Lock Standard Mount
- Computer 46.5mm (W) x 73.2mm (L) x 27mm (H)
- Screen: 30.4mm (W) x 37.8mm (L)
- Direct upload to GPS Root website where you can organise/analyse
- Compatible with Strava™ and TrainingPeaks®
- Bluetooth® Smart AND ANT+™ allows you to connect hear rate monitors, cadence, speed and power sensors featuring this connectivity
- Can connect with your iPhone or android mobile phone to use the Lezyne Ally phone app and receive text, email and phone call notifications
- Display data: Heart Rate, Cadence/Speed, Power (Bluetooth® Smart or ANT ™), Speed (current, average, max), Distance (current, trip total, odometer), Time (ride time, clock), Laps, Elevation (ascent, descent, current), GPS signal strength, Battery life indicator, Semi-customisable display (Two, Three or Four fields) and Manually choose bottom field, or set to auto scroll
- Weight: 76 g