Lightweight Bugelhalter Stem
For ultimate performance and sleek looks, the Bugelhalter Stem from Lightweight sits at the pinacle of finishing kit componentry.
The lightweight carbon fibre construction delivers a finished stem that weighs just 110 grams in the 100mm version. Boasting a rigid and strong performance that has been rigorously tested to support a maximum system weight of 120kg, this is a confidence inspiring component.
This is a highly compatible stem that has a diameter to fit standard sized steerer tubes and 31.8mm handlebars. Flip the stem to adjust the 6° pitch either up or down, and achieve your preferred position on the bike.
The matt black finish is sleek and contemporary, designed to complement most bikes and match the Lightweight Kompaktbugel Handlebar perfectly.
Includes: Stem / titanium bolts / mounting paste / manual
- Steerer clamp diameter: 28.6mm
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Bolts: Titanium
- Maximum torque: 4.5Nm
- Angle: +/- 6°
- Maximum system weight: 120kg
- Weight: 110 grams including mounting hardware (100mm option)
- EFBE tested for safety
- Individual layer construction for highest technical requirements, safety and comfort
- Includes: Stem, titanium bolts, mounting paste, manual
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.