Look Geo Trekking Vision Pedals
With a wide, stable platform and a robust construction, the Look Geo Trekking Vision Pedals are a great option if you want the versatility to wear both flats and MTB shoes without switching pedals. The flat side has moulded crampons to increase grip and safety, while on the SPD-compatible side there's a tension adjuster and when used with the included X-Track Cleats, you get easier, multi-directional disengagement. The clip-on Vision light has three modes to suit different riding conditions, a long battery life and easy USB recharging.
- A hybrid design for the ultimate versatility
- Moulded crampons on the flat side of the pedal for comfort, stability and safety
- Body material: Composite
- Spindle material: Chromoly+
- Platform width: 84mm
- Q-Factor: 56mm
- Release angle: 13 degrees
- Retention adjustment: 5Nm - 10Nm
- Vision light (two included):
- Beam angle: 180 degrees
- Battery life: Up to 30 hours
- Light modes: Three (Steady / Flash / Flash Eco)
- Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included)
- Charging time: 50 minutes
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Per pedal - 217 grams / per pair plus cleats - 490 grams / pair plus cleats and lights - 518 grams
- Compatibility: SPD two-bolt cleats
- Included cleats: X-Track Easy
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.