MAAP Alt_Road Cargo Bib Short
The 4-way stretch woven compression fabrics provide muscle support and comfort, whilst also wicking away any moisture and drying quickly. Abrasion-resistant side panels prevent the short from getting too damaged in the event of an accident or when traversing overgrown trails. There are two cargo pockets on the thighs and two rear pockets for nutrition and other essentials that can be used either instead of, or as well as, jersey pockets.
MAAP’s proprietary 3D thermo moulded multi-density chamois has been designed for multi-hour and even multi-day trips, with laser cut perforations for ventilation and an antimicrobial microfibre top liner for greater freshness. The mesh back panel of the short is also well ventilated with a thermo bonded centre back crossover for support and comfort.
The fabrics used are OEKO-TEX and bluesign approved, demonstrating their environmentally friendly credentials and the material is also UPF 50+ certified for protection from the sun.
- A highly technical bib short combining lightweight, 4-way stretch woven compression fabrics and offering the highest level of durability and comfort
- High abrasion resistance side leg panels
- Moisture-wicking fabrications are highly breathable, quick drying and anti-odour
- Utilises MAAP’s Proprietary 3D thermo moulded multi (3-layer) density chamois
- Ergonomically engineered chamois has laser cut perforations for breathability and antimicrobial microfibre top liner
- Functional side cargo pockets to accommodate a phone and one includes a zip closure for valuables
- Centre back dual pockets for energy bars and other essentials
- All seams flatlock stitched to eliminate abrasion
- Thermo bonded centre back crossover for added comfort and elastic support
- Ultimate UV protection UPF 50+
- High airflow back mesh panel with soft bound edge
- Reflective external branding and back leg tabs
- Custom printed sticky silicone hem gripper
- Suspender and hems elastics are OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Fabrications are approved according to bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® standards
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 220 grams size S