MAAP Apex 2.0 Womens Deep Winter Jacket
When the mercury plummets, reach for the Apex 2.0 Womens Deep Winter Jacket - designed to shield from the wind and rain in temperatures as low as zero degrees celsius for those venturing out when others may turn to the turbo. This winter jacket shuts the elements out for a warm and dry ride in tough conditions, whilst also regulating temperature thanks to the C-changeTM membrane, which responds to the body by opening during strenuous efforts and closing during descents or rest periods, making for efficient temperature management. This material can increase ventilation by up to 50% during vigorous activity, so airflow and moisture management are expertly handled. A concealed chest pocket is an ideal place to stash small essentials and three rear pockets complete with drainage holes provide plenty of storage space for a pump or mid-ride bar.
This jacket boasts a pro fit to avoid the often bulky feel of cold weather kit, and reflective transfer detailing flashes up for heightened visibility when riding in dull, low-light conditions.
- Fully waterproof and windproof
- Three layer Swiss-made fabric featuring Schoeller's C_changeTM membrane which reacts to changing body temperatures
- The inner bonded layer adds a soft next-to-skin touch and retains heat
- Fully welded and taped seam construction for ultimate water and windproof protection
- Concealed waterproof chest zip pocket for valuables
- Three back pockets with laser-cut drainage holes
- Reflective transfer logos for added visibility in low light conditions
- Pro fit to minimise bulk in windy conditions
- Ultimate protection against the elements in cold and wet conditions
- For temperatures as low as zero degrees celsius
MAAP Apex 2.0 Womens Deep Winter Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.