MET Rivale Road Helmet
Offering comfort, safety and aerodynamics; introducing the MET Rivale Road Helmet. The Rivale is very light at a mere 230 grams in the medium size. This is in large part due to the In-Mould Intelligent Fusion skeleton and design. Using this technology, MET is able to reduce the weight of the helmet without sacrificing safety.
Lightweight and comfortable Airlite straps combine with Coolmax internal padding to create a comfortable fit that actively wicks moisture away from the surface of your skin.
MET's top retention system, the Safe-T Advanced, has been threaded through the helmet's shell for a reduction in weight and a larger cradle surface area for an all-encompassing fit. The micro-adjustment dial allows for two millimetres of adjustment per click, so you get a precise and comfortable fit. The added bonus of a four-step vertical fit gives better cranial protection.
- Extremely aerodynamic and low profile shape
- The Venturi effect allows for maximum air intake which is then pulled through the helmet to the rear exhaust vents
- In-mould Intelligent Fusion provides the optimal ratio of impact resistance and weight
- Lightest open aero road helmet available at only 230g for a medium size
- Reflective stickers at the rear of the helmet
- Coolmax internal padding
- Breathable Airlite straps
MET Rivale Road Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.