Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Tubular Disc Wheelset 2018
Lightweight and exceptionally stiff, the Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Tubular Disc Wheelset 2018 presents Mavic's high standard quality with it's super light carbon construction and fast power transfers set to boost you across an array of conditions, uphill or down.
Weighing in at a mere 1320 grams, the 3K carbon construction rim presents an excellent balance between robust stiffness and weight, enabling you to push to your maximum with less flex and greater results. These wheels are resistant to crosswinds and slice through headwinds effortlessly whilst simultaneously damping road vibrations and shock for improved comfort and control. A wide rim supports a range of tyre widths with greater form and structure to increase cornering traction and reduce rolling resistance.
Keeping up to date with the modern demands in disc brake advancements, the 24 laced front and rear spokes work homogeneously with the 12mm thru axles to distribute brake torque, assuring you of reliable stopping performances in hair-raising descents.
Hosting the Instant Drive 360 freewheel to excel up challenging climbs and across flats with greater efficiency, this freewheel is sensitive to even nine degrees of rotation that flawlessly transfers each rider input with quick successive power transfers.
Equipped with the perfect balance between traction control and lower rolling resistance, Mavic have fitted their top of the line wheelset with their speed inducing Yksion Pro GripLink and PowerLink tyres, ensuring less time is wasted setting up your new wheelset and more time is spent on the roads.
- Front 12mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Specific disc bolts
- User guide
Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight. For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty. This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard. In order to make it QR compatible, part numbers V25108 and V26803 are required as well as skewers M40351 and M40350.
- Rim material: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 25mm
- ETRTO size: 28 inch tubular
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru axle convertible to quick release with optional adapters
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Brake: Centre lock
- Spoke material: Double butted steel, straight pull, aero
- Spoke lacing: Front crossed two, rear Isopulse
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- ASTM CATEGORY 2: Road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Tyres: Clincher, Yksion Pro GripLink (front) and PowerLink (rear), single compound, 210 TPI, maximum pressure 7.7 bars/ 110 PSI
- Tyre weight: 270 grams per tyre
- Weight (without tyre): 1320 grams pair, 625 grams front, 695 grams rear
- Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
PRODUCT REF: 774745
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more