New Balance 890V8 Womens Running Shoes
A highly versatile trainer, the New Balance 890v8 Women's Running Shoes is a wardrobe staple for serious athletes. A detailed set of characteristics allow these shoes to be utilised in everything from routine, day-to-day training through to dedicated, targeted run interval sessions.
The REVlite midsole grants premium levels of responsiveness, plush cushioning and durable road feedback to help increase running pace and reduce fatigue during and after the workout. Due to advanced composition, it manages this while being 30% lighter than comparable foams of similar performance to permit a spritely and lively stride pattern.
A gusseted tongue construction offers a snug supportive fit and stabilises the foot even when irregular road surfaces are encountered. This is then amalgamated neatly to the midsole with a knitted upper. This upper is engineered to secure the foot for resulting increased efficiency and also to promote generous levels of ventilation to help avoid heat-induced fatigue.
- 6mm ergonomic sole drop (Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6mm drop are approximate)
- Engineered Knit upper is lightweight and offers supreme breathability
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Ground Contact REVlite midsole is responsive and light
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 260 grams (9.1 oz.) per shoe, size UK 5