New Balance FuelCell Prism v2 Womens Running Shoes
With their FuelCell midsoles, the New Balance Prism v2 Womens Running Shoes plushly cushion each heel strike before unleashing an energising rebound that propels the wearer through demanding training sessions and races. Additionally, these midsoles have co-moulded medial posts to stabilise the structure of the feet, prevent over-pronation and reduce fatigue.
The rubber compound of the outsoles balances traction and durability, while the synthetic mesh uppers are soft, flexible and allow a cooling airflow to pass over the feet. The uppers are wrapped over the feet by evenly tightening laces that reduce the chances of peak pressure points.
- Lightweight and supportive running shoes that offer increased stability
- FuelCell foam midsoles provide explosive energy return
- Co-moulded medial posts stabilise the feet and prevent over-pronation
- The curved profile of the midsoles offers a smoother underfoot transition
- Grippy rubber outsoles deliver traction and durability
- Synthetic mesh uppers promote excellent breathability and a comfortable feel
- Adjustable lace closures for a customised fit
- Heel to toe drop: 6mm drop
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 219 grams, per shoe, size UK 5