New Balance FuelCell Rebel 2 Running Shoes
Featuring New Balance’s most reactive and propulsive midsole design, the FuelCell Rebel 2 Running Shoes infuse every training session or race with increased energy and enthusiasm, helping the athlete realise more pace with lower fatigue. The NDurance outsoles line the underside of the midsoles, heightening traction when the running speed is high and increasing durability across rougher road surfaces.
The synthetic mesh uppers are both lightweight and breathable, elevating comfort when the temperatures are hot and the running intensity is high. These uppers are fastened evenly, without peak pressure points, by the traditional lace-up closure system. A deconstructed heel format and moulded foam collars combine to deliver additional security around the backs of the feet, cancelling inefficient and blister-causing slipping.
- Super lightweight running shoes that excel during the highest intensity training sessions on the road
- The FuelCell foam midsoles are New Balance’s highest rebound offering and deliver a propulsive feel, driving the runner forward
- NDurance rubber outsole technology provides superior durability in high-wear areas to help get more out of the shoes
- Synthetic mesh upper construction is breathable and durable
- Deconstructed heel counters provide support without adding weight
- The moulded foam collars helps increase stability
- The lace closure ensures a secure, pressure-free fit
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 204 grams, per shoe, size UK 9