New Balance Summit Unknown Womens Trail Running Shoes
The New Balance Summit Unknown Womens Trail Running Shoes deliver the perfect balance of features for rugged off-road environments. The materials are all highly durable while keeping weight to a minimum and a re-engineered tongue ensures a foot-hugging, comfortable fit. REVlite foam in the midsole takes care of shock absorption and helps to stabilise the foot over uneven cambers.
Whether you're running over hard trails, loose rocks or along wet, muddy trails, the HydroHesion compound used in the outsole, alongside aggressive lugs, provides incredible grip for confidence at speed and when scrambling up steep inclines.
A tough mesh upper means water will drain fast so you're not weighed down, and the breathability this material adds ensures your feet remain at a comfortable temperature. Over the front of the shoe, an area that's particularly susceptible to wear or damage from rocks and dirt, Toe Protect adds an additional barrier.
- Rugged upper features mesh for superior drainage and breathability
- Re-engineered tongue for a more distinct fit
- Forefoot Toe Protect is durable and creates a barrier to dirt and rocks
- REVlite midsole foam offers a lightweight ride without sacrificing cushioning or stability
- HydroHesion advanced rubber compound is specifically designed to provide grip in adventurous water environments
- Aggressive lugs with a newly increased depth
New Balance Summit Unknown Womens Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.