Northwave Storm Road Shoes
Northwave’s Storm Road Shoes deliver on both performance and aesthetics despite their affordable price tag. Breathability and comfort are well catered for by the unibody construction which pairs mesh panels with strategically placed supportive materials that hold the foot in a stable position. By using asymmetric lacing, pressure has been removed from the top of the foot and the SLW2 dial allows for a very precise fit to be easily attained and adjusted on the fly by using the step-by-step release. With a stiffness index of 10.0 power is efficiently transferred to the pedals without the shoes being uncomfortably stiff on longer rides and a TPU Anatomical Arch Support adds further comfort. The sole unit is drilled for use with most road pedals.
- Morph 10 AAS sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- The exclusive Anatomical Arch Support ® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch, making it the ideal sole for any type of foot
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap - the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
Northwave Storm Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.