Northwave X-Trail Plus MTB Shoes
The Northwave X-Trail Plus MTB shoe is a capable shoe designed to take on the trails in comfort and style. A Michelin explorer sole keeps you gripped at all times and is 28% more abrasion resistant than standard TPU soles. Reinforced stiffness at the pedal area and a flexible medial zone ensure the shoe still feels comfortable off the bike without sacrificing on-bike efficiency.
The strength of the shoes is maintained in the upper thanks to a highly wear-resistant 3D mesh that is reinforced in key impact areas to ensure they can withstand anything the trail can throw at you. Fit is controlled with the SLW2 dial that allows for incremental fit adjustments on the fly and full release of the system with one touch. If you want a comfortable shoe that is incredibly tough, the X-Trail Plus could be for you.
- Explorer sole with stiff midsole in the pedal area but keeps it flexible elsewhere so it also feels great when walking
- Michelin rubber tread sole gives provides excellent grip on all surfaces
- 3D mesh upper coated with wear-resistant protective film
- Strategically placed impact-resistant reinforcements
- SLW2 dial has a step-by-step and full release function in a single button plus 2 adjustable straps
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention