Oakley Jawbreaker Tour De France Edition with Prizm Lens
Feel and look your best in the Oakley Jawbreaker Tour De France Edition Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens. Released in celebration of the biggest and most famous stage race of the cycling calendar, these glasses have the performance technology to meet the demands of professional athletes.
The Prizm lens is best suited to medium light conditions and colours are tuned to the road environment for maximum contrast. If you're riding in bright sunshine or fading light, the Switchlock technology comes in handy and you can easily swap out your lens for something more suitable, negating the need for a second pair of glasses. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) make for the best possible optical clarity and you'll get the same top quality visual experience no matter the angle.
A Plutonite lens filters out UVA and UVB rays and some harmful blue light while also offering high resistance to impact. An extended field of vision is offered by the lens and frame architecture, especially in the peripheral area, for unobstructed views of the road ahead, no matter how aggressive your riding position.
You needn't worry about having to make constant adjustments to position mid-ride as the Unobtanium nose pads and earsocks are grippy even in the pouring rain or if moisture is present.
- Oakley Jawbreaker Tour De France Edition Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens
- Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
- Model: OO9290-3531
- Lens colour: Prizm Road
- Light transmission: 20%
- Prizm™ revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some harmful blue light
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes changing lenses fast and secure
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nose pads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimise for cycling
- Full-frame protection
- Includes: Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
PRODUCT REF: 874217
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more