On Running Cloudsurfer Running Shoes
The On Running Cloudsurfer Running Shoes have been designed to aid performance, comfort, efficiency and most importantly, speed. Using On Running’s illustrious knowledge within the industry, these shoes are functional in the real world and feature their renowned ‘Cloud’ technology which softens impacts and increases forward momentum.
Keeping your feet breathable when running long distances is of the utmost importance for comfortable, efficient runs, and without a breathable material, your feet will end up blistering and irritated. Luckily, On Running understand this and have used a single layer of uniquely engineered mesh to allow your feet to breathe, passing hot air out, but stopping any wind chill from letting them get cold.
The heel, collar and tongue lining are also made out of 100% knitted, antimicrobial material for great odour resistance - stopping your shoes from smelling after a few runs and ensures you are fresh and ready to hit the pavement time and time again.
What truly sets the Cloudsurfer apart is its rebound-rubber formula which offers the ultimate in responsiveness and low abrasion durability. This innovative design absorbs impacts, then allows for explosive accelerations when lifting off, giving a much more comfortable run overall. The Open Cloud construction also saves weight, making the Cloudsurfer perfect for performance orientated runners.
The Speedboard sits in between the upper mesh and the sole, evenly distributing pressure to each segment of the Cloudsurfers Clouds, and promotes a faster transition, propelling you forward.
- Upper is knitted from one single layer of uniquely engineered mesh
- Heel, collar and tongue lining are made out of 100% knitted anti-microbial material
- High-grade EVA midsole provides prolonged durability and performance
- Patented Speedboard promotes a faster transition, propelling you forward
- Rebound-Rubber formula offers the ultimate in responsiveness and low abrasion durability
- Open Cloud construction saves weight to make the Cloudsurfer lighter than ever
- Newly developed arrow pattern provides outstanding grip and traction
- Second-layer sock construction brings ultimate in shoe comfort
- Reflective heel strap allows for improved nighttime visibility along with providing additional heel support
- Uniquely engineered mesh places breathability and support exactly where they’re needed in your foot
- Weight: 275 grams (per shoe, size EU 41)
PRODUCT REF: CLOUDSURFER
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more