Orca 226 Perform Trisuit
The Orca 226 Perform Trisuit is designed and refined for the gruelling demands of triathlon race day. While you're in the water, the hydrophobic coating reduces friction, or if swimming in a wetsuit, you'll dry out quicker while on the bike. With compressive qualities, the Stretchskin fabric has a superb close fit and boasts UPF 50+ sun protection.
Nanocrystal technology helps wick away sweat quickly, so you stay cool and fresh when putting in big efforts and the Tri-tech chamois is a high-performance seat pad that protects you while on the bike and lacks the bulk to impede your run. Clever storage pockets allow you to carry nutrition, and they won't fill with water thanks to the mesh fabric.
- Stretchskin: This state-of-the-art technological fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin, providing you with necessary muscular compression. The fabric's hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times while providing UPF 50+ sun protection
- Vapour-cool: This nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool and quickly wicks away sweat to keep you fresh and comfortable during the race
- Tri-tech chamois: This 4mm Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with a density of 120 Kg/m3 is high quality and high performance, providing you with unprecedented comfort
- Storage: The angled pockets located on the lower back have enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it. In addition, the mesh fabric prevents water pockets from forming
- Thermo-sealed: The exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing
- Visibility: Thermo-sealed and reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
PRODUCT REF: 1016263
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more