Orca Predator Fullsleeve Wetsuit
The Orca Predator Fullsleeve Wetsuit provides the ultimate in swim assistance for a streamlined swim. There is increased buoyancy, stretch and flexibility provided by the revolutionary 0.88 Free material. This construction, along with the titanium coating, provides an extremely high insulation effect while being very lightweight and feeling like a second skin.
The suit works as a flotation device using a revolutionary Core Lateral Stabiliser system for body alignment assistance and an effortless position in the water. A Super Composite Skin coating on the neoprene contributes to increased speed through reduced friction and less drag allowing you to swim further through the open water before feeling fatigued. Triathlon transitions times will be reduced by the super sleek HydroLite panels, which also work as a buoyancy aid.
Orca's unique InfinitySkin lining is integral to the flexibility of the wetsuit and is used in areas where extra stretch is required for a dynamic stroke. Aerodome 2 air cavity panels placed around the heaviest areas of the body also contribute to buoyancy and provide a 30% increase over normal neoprene.
- Yamamoto 44cell neoprene for flexibility, fit and comfort
- 0.88 Free material developed by Orca
- 5 layer construction with titanium coating for insulation
- Core Lateral Stabiliser for body alignment assistance
- HydroLite panels for buoyancy and fast transitions
- Nano ICE Super Composite Skin (SCS) coating for reduced friction and speed
- Infinity skin lining for free movement and a dynamic swim stroke
- Aerodome 2 panels with air cavities for 30% more buoyancy