Osprey Syncro 20 Backpack
With features for both trail walking and mountain biking, the Osprey Syncro 20 Backpack can happily be used for either. The comfortable, well ventilated AirSpeed™ back system holds the pack off the back using a suspended mesh that allows plenty of airflow, and the BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness moulds around the body without causing any irritation or hotspots. The side compression straps keep the load stable however full or empty the bag is, and thoughtful features like the zippered scratch-free sunglasses pocket and the built-in high visibility rain cover will prove extremely useful.
Please note: Some images for feature illustration only. Accessories pictured not included.
- AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Integrated and detachable high vis raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Weight: 0.89 kg
- Maximum dimensions (cm): 48 (l) x 27 (w) x 27 (d)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.