POC Coron Air SPIN MTB Helmet
The POC Coron Air SPIN MTB Helmet blends several sophisticated attributes to donate tremendous levels of protection and comfort for when attacking the fastest and most technical downhill and enduro courses.
The main body of the helmet comprises EPP closed-cell foam that provides outstanding energy absorption when confronted with heavy, direct impacts. This high level of protection is complemented by the innovative SPIN internal padding that moves independently from the main helmet body to reduce the forces of angular, glancing impacts significantly.
A broad chin bar extends the protection across the face and incorporates detachable cheek pads that can be easily removed in the case of severe head or neck injuries. At the same time, the visor is designed to break off under impact to help protect the rider's neck from violent jarring and jolting.
Generously sized vents channel a cooling airflow through the structure of helmet during warm conditions and integrated ear chambers help equalise balance and improve hearing. The washable padded lining adds a comfortable layer of cushioning against the scalp and a simple but effective strap and buckle system provides a finishing touch of security.
- Certified downhill and enduro specific full-face helmet with fibreglass shell construction
- Multi-impact EPP liner, is light but gives high levels of protection from heavy impacts
- Superior ventilation due to innovative vent design
- Ear chambers designed to support improved balance and hearing
- SPIN internal padding cradles the head and moves independently from the main body to reduce the forces of angular impacts
- Chin bar constructed for optimised protection and easy breathing
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the rider’s neck
- The comfortable internal padding can be removed for washing
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security
- Precision and seamless fit with the Ora mountain bike goggle
- Manufacturer claimed weight: XS-S - 1,120 grams / M-L - 1,170 grams / XL-XXL - 1,240 grams
POC Coron Air SPIN MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.