POC DO Blade Sunglasses with Violet/Silver Mirror Lens
Take your performance to the next level with POC's DO Blade Sunglasses with Violet/Silver Mirror Lens, packed with features to improve your visual experience and enhance your comfort. The lens and frame design provide a wide field of view and these glasses will integrate seamlessly with POC's Octal road helmet.
With an injected grilamid construction, the frame is lightweight, durable and flexible, built to withstand heavy daily use and the accidents that may go along with that. Hydrophilic nose and earpieces enhance grip so no matter how heavily you perspire, your glasses will remain secure and in place.
Carl Zeiss lenses offer top quality and exceptional colour and contrast, and the tint on this lens has been designed specifically for road cycling. You'll be able to see every detail of the road ahead and pick out irregularities, holes and other hazards, giving you plenty of time to react. Suitable for use on the sunniest days, visible light transmission is just 10%. If you're riding in different conditions, you can quickly and easily switch out the lenses for something more appropriate.
- Hard case
- Soft pouch
- Lightweight grilamid frame
- Hydrophilic rubber nosepiece and earpieces
- Violet/silver mirror Carl Zeiss lens
- Ripel treatment to repel dirt and prevent fogging
- 10% visible light transmission
- Interchangeable lens technology
- Activity specific tint: Dust trail contrast
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the POC Octal helmet
- Included: Hard case / soft pouch / cloth