POC Devour Sunglasses Lead Blue with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
These POC Devour Sunglasses have a svelte, lead blue frame and a large brown/silver mirror lens that work in unison to give an exceptional performance that is ideal for enduro riding.
The oversized shape, curved profile and UV filtering properties of the lens amalgamate to shield from mud, dust and the sun's harmful rays. Clarity technology, developed in conjunction with Carl Zeiss Vision, allows the lens to heighten the sharpness of the trails. At the same time, the lens' anti-dirt and anti-water surface coating ensures that the rider's sight is always kept clear.
A minimalist frame design grants an unobstructed field of view, and it incorporates grippy rubber of the nosepiece to prevent slipping, even when the wearer is sweating heavily. Length adjustability of the arms ensures comfort, no matter the rider's head shape and they are finished in the same grippy rubber that features on the nosepiece.
An extra, clear lens is supplied within the package, which is perfect for swapping into the frame for murky hours in the saddle.
- An extra, clear lens
- Polishing cloth
- Sunglasses suited to enduro riding, giving same eye coverage as goggles
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens is shaped for an exceptional field of view
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable and medium brightness conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- RiPel lens anti-dirt and anti-water treatment and lens anti-scratch treatment keeps vision clear at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Frame design maximises peripheral vision
- The length of the temples can be adjusted to suit head size
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400