POC Do Half Blade Sunglasses Tortoise with Violet/Silver Mirror Lens
The POC Do Half Blade Sunglasses are optimised for use on the road and use their violet/silver mirror lens and stylish tortoise coloured half-frame design to improve vision and protect the eyes.
The lens has been developed with Carl Zeiss Vision, world leaders in optics, to provide shielding against UV light and increase the contrast of road surfaces. This violet/silver mirror lens grants a light transmission of 10%, making it ideal for use on brighter days in the saddle while its anti-fog and RiPel treatments help to stop moisture and dirt from obstructing the rider's vision.
The Grilamid injected frame is strong but light and has a half-frame shape to enhance lower and peripheral vision; ideal for when on a busy road or descending quickly. The frame allows for easy lens interchangeability, and its rubber temples combine with the rubber nosepiece to grant a no-slip fit, even when it's raining, or the rider is perspiring heavily.
- A semi-frameless design that has been designed specifically for road cycling
- Lens is developed in conjunction with Carl Zeiss
- Violet/Silver Mirror lens has a light transmission (VLT) of 10% (CAT 3) so is ideal for bright days
- Clarity Road technology in the lens is optimised for road use, increasing the contrast of road surfaces
- Anti-fog and RiPel lens treatments repel moisture and dirt
- Half Blade frame shape gives improved lower and peripheral vision due to the frameless bottom part
- Grilamid injected frame material gives good durability while remaining low in weight
- The frame allows easy lens interchangeability
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Frame dimensions: Height - 50mm / Width - 146.4mm / Temple length - 120mm
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.